Modern education methods for enhanced education experience
Well-trained teachers and staff with years of experience.
Life-transforming atmosphere and environoment.
Excited to announce our 5th Anniversary coming on the 1st of June 2023
Ile Perseverance Secondary School
A Mission to Help Children Achieve their Personal Best
We at Ile Perseverance Secondary School, work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders to promote the application of knowledge, skills and core values necessary for every student to be responsible, self-driven and achieve their personal best.
Mme Marie-Mai Ntep
Ile Perseverance Secondary School envisions a future where every student is equipped with the knowledge, skills, and core values necessary to take responsibility for their own growth and success.
Our mission is to promote a culture of self-drive that empowers each student to achieve their personal best. We believe that education is not just about imparting knowledge, but also about fostering a sense of purpose and instilling values that will guide our students throughout their lives.
Parents are reminded that this school term is totally different as a result of the (COVID-19) pandemic.
Rental: Rs143.75 Data Allowance: 6 GB Local calls: 600 minutes Local SMS: 600 SMS
In line with the new measures in place due to Covid 19 pandemic, parents are reminded that all official information about the school will be disseminated in the class WhatsApp group unless for parents who are not on WhatsApp the school will provide a printed copy.
Parents be advised that school uniform are on sale only on Wednesdays from 7.30 am -2.30 pm.
Admission to Ile Perseverance Secondary School is a process which ensures the continuation of compulsory education of students after they completed their primary education in our respective feeder schools or students who are on exemption from other primary schools living in our catchment areas or from other catchment areas given exemption to continue their studies in our school.
- A child shall be admitted to Ile Perseverance Secondary School only if he/she is accompanied by a parent or an adult authorized by the parent.
- A child shall be admitted to Ile Perseverance Secondary School only after he/she has completed primary school or satisfied section 51(2)(a) and (b),(3) of Education 2017.
- A student shall be admitted to Ile Perseverance Secondary School on the basis of the zoning policy; Section 56 Action Act 2017, and
- A child shall be admitted to Ile Perseverance Secondary School after she/ has been registered by school under the regulation stipulated in section 53(2) (a)(i),(ii),(iii),(iv),(ix) of education act 2017.
Following the macro-economic reforms of 2008 a special dedicated fund was introduced to assist children in need of basic necessities for attending school –such as breakfast, uniforms, lunch, stationery and transport. In consultation with parents and based on demand, school management requests funding directly for the children considered most in need.
Ile Perseverance Secondary School also has the structure in place to support all of its students requiring assistance to ensure that they attend school regularly.
Henceforth, a student shall be assisted financially or provided with material support after:
- The parent has made formal request through the school office manager where the appropriate document shall be completed,
- Appropriate needs assessment has been carried out on the child’s financial and material situation, or
- If the school pastoral structure in place identifies such a child and based on its evaluation of the child’s social and financial condition found the need for support, and
- The child on his/her own behalf makes the request for support through the school pastoral system or through the office manager
The school system in place strongly advocates the idea that a child will focus his/her effort into studying and develop their full potential when all of his/her basic needs are met.
Ministry of Education (2009) Guidelines for Dedicated Funds for Needy Students of such assistance Page 21